Wednesday 10 April 2013

Start of April



A catch up for this month to begin;

-My Mum and Gordon gave Liam and me some awesome chocolate filled mugs with these little fluffy chicks for Easter (we got attached to one called Prince which my Mum dropped into the skin, I had to bring them all home to live). Oh, and double yolk eggs! It's the simple things in life.

- I made Quesadillas - twice this week. Taste too good.

- I bought an awesome Firefly t-shirt. I found a website called teemagnet.com which updates daily with such geeky goodness. I'm addicted.

- Liam and me had some fun trying to get Izzie's pawprint to frame. We still have to do George's - but he'll take some cooperation and just doing Izzie's took it out of us.

- Gordon got my Mum and me a massage, facial and to get our nails done for a Christmas present - which we couldn't redeem until today. But when we got to the salon at 10.30 (when we had booked in) this morning it was closed! We were raging (though a bit relieved as we're not really into being touched much, such weirdos), and so treated ourselves to a massive big breakfast at the garden centre instead and then went for a nosey around a wedding dress shop. My Mum is desperate for me to try on stuff but I want to lose just a little weight or I'll no doubt take a huff. I brought home Liam a huge slice of banoffee pie. Yum.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I was pretty paranoid about the paint but I literally put her pad on the card and carted her into the sink :) it came off instantly. Though it did take a couple of tries to get a clear print, good luck!

      Amanda

      Delete