Wednesday 17 April 2013

11.4.13 - 14.4.13



- Izzie and George sure do get into some funky positions on the couch. Anything for some comfort.

- Dragged myself to the dentist on Thursday. I had needed work done forever but finally gave in as I've had toothache all week. It was never as bad as I imagined it to be and the dentist was (surprisingly) lovely compared to last time. My face was numb for most of the day but George kept me company. I've to go back on the 18th.

- Amanda came over on Friday so Liam could made us CDs for the car drive to Alton Towers (Marie couldn't come as was finishing her dissertation). It was noted that my hair looked like it had been professionally done - maybe I'll wear it like this more often.

- Became a Dr Who addict over the space of 2 weeks. I caught up to the current episode and went as far as making myself a juiced drink to celebrate.

- Liam and me went to dinner at my Mum's house on Sunday night. We had left over lasagna with lots of sides. We were spoiled and stuffed.

- I got a top comment on YouTube for saying that I got engaged at the Harry Potter Studios. It's like a weird lifetime achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment