Tuesday 23 April 2013

18.4 - 22.4.13






- I had the dentist on the 18th, Liam came with me since I'm a big baby.

- My Mum and me finally had our massage at a little place called Revive in Uddingston. I loved the facial and the neck and back massage the most, but they couldn't do my nails because I start back placement soon. I had Gordon's car while he took mine for it's MOT - which it passed with flying colours. Afterwards we went to MacInnon Mills for my Mum to try on dresses. I tried on a bridesmaid dress for lols.

- After having the massage it made me want to pamper myself so I ended up doing my own nails (must remember to take off nail polish tonight) and a hair and face mask with a lazy day in the house.

- It was Earth Day on the 22nd so I decided to take an idea from Pinterest and bake cakes. They turned out very cute. Took them to my Mum's so that I didn't scoff them all before I went to agility for the night. Izzie only had a couple of runs as she wasn't feeling up to it. George was his usual speedy little self.

No comments:

Post a Comment